ath5k success

In troubleshooting another issue, I noticed that the ath5k module was
blacklisted in the /etc/modprobe.d/madwifi file.  On a hunch I purged
madwifi-tools and the ath5k module loaded and I am using my WPC55ABG
card with my AP and WEP.  I use wlassistant to manage the link with
nothing special in /etc/network/interfaces which looks like this:

# Wireless adapter
allow-hotplug ath0
iface ath0 inet dhcp

I notice that only one LED on the card is lit and doesn't flash
according to traffic transfer as the madwifi driver did.  I am using
the stock linux-image-2.6.26-1-686 kernel.

- Nate >>