Wireless Dead

Last night my wireless just stopped working for no reason. I unpacked
my laptop from my school bag, tried to connect to my router but it
didn't do anything. It kept timing out the DHCP. So I tried scanning
to see if my router was picked up, but it turns out that iwlist ath0
scan only reported a quality of 17/70. While within range of the
router (55/70) I am still unable to connect. Everything else works
fine and my interface is brought up properly, but I have no way to
properly connect it.

I am using an Eee PC 900 with the madwifi drivers.