Re: Synchronisation Samsung player Addict (OMNIA)

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 11:23:08 +0200, Anthony (anthony.berger@cea.fr) wrote:

> Hello
>
> On debian etch,
>
> I try to sync my new samsung OMNIA mobile on kde .
>
> somebody have already done this.?
>
> I only can view my memory if i configure the mobile to use usb connection on
> internal Memory
> but
> if i configure it to use usb conneciton to sync data
> i can not use it with synce, raki...
>

> if somebody have some information...!!!!

While knowing nothing about this device, one or two of these may be
useful:

bob@trantor:~$ apt-cache search samsung
bitpim - utility to communicate with many CDMA phones
bitpim-lib - architecture-dependent helper files for BitPim
p3nfs - to mount the file systems on the Psion/Symbian PDA/Phone
print documents
sulu - File Mananger for Samsung Uproar and YEPP
yepp - Samsung YEPP MP3 loader

Looking at that first one:

bob@trantor:~$ aptitude show bitpim
[...]
you to view and manipulate data on many phones from LG, Samsung, Sanyo,
and other manufacturers that use Qualcomm CDMA chips. Depending on your
phone model, you may be able to access the phone book, the calendar,
wallpapers, ring tones, and the filesystem.  Homepage:
http://www.bitpim.org/

--
Bob Cox.  Stoke Gifford, near Bristol, UK.