Re: not getting eney mail

On 10/21/08 23:07, Alan Hutchinson wrote:
Hi there I don't seam to be getting Anny mail in my GMAIL in box, and I am not quite to shour in which way to approach this problem,if you could

Isn't that a Google problem that you'd have no matter what the OS or browser?

pleas get back to me on this problem, I am using Debian Lenny beta 2 and I have some quite complex O/S problems that I need to remedy,and I cant do that without support, best regards.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

Help a man when he is in trouble and he will remember you when
he is in trouble again.