file mailing utility?

Hi Folks,

I'm not really sure where to ask this question, but I expect that someone on this list will have ideas.

I find myself, more and more, having to send large files to people by email - which, of course runs into lots of problems both on the outgoing and receiving ends.

I've started to use some of the on-line services that will upload a file to temporary storage, then forward a link, by email, to recipients - who can then click the link and download the files (e.g., filemail.com, pando.com).

But, since I happen to run several servers (Debian LAMP environment, Postfix for email), I've started to look for a utility I can install that will provide this same functionality.

Anybody out there running such a beast?  Suggestions?

Thanks Much,

Miles Fidelman