[Debian-User] iceweasel + lprng

Hi,

When I try to print a page from iceweasel, if I have lprng as my
spooler engine, I don't  get in the file-print menu an option to print
PostScript/default as I do with iceape.

So with iceape I'm actually able to print stuff, but with iceweasel I
don't get how to do it...  I tried addign fields in "about:config"
like PostScript/default printer command and setting the printer to
PostScript/default, but it doesn't still show up on the menu.  I was
looking at the "about:conifg" for iceape, but there are so many
PostScript/default options that I'm looking for an easier way to do
it...

I need to use iceweasel since I'm required to use the MS-communicator,
and the only way to do it is through the web-based one, and with
iceape I don't get it to pop-up (don't know why)...

Any help on this would be appreciated.

thanks,

--
Javier