Changelog broken on Lenny?

Hello,

I noticed that I had some updates on my Lenny box so double clicked the package manager icon in the gnome task bar. As I browsed through the packages I noticed that there were no change logs showing up. So I visited the site: http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main

Sure enough, all of the folders are empty. I have not seen or heard anything about the changelog being down and I didn’t find anything with a quick google search, so I thought I would ask the list. Anyone know what’s going on? Is this planned? Any idea when it will be up again?

Thanks!

~Stack~