Re: On the fly spell checking in firefox

On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 19:02:54 +0200, Florian Kulzer wrote:

>> My firefox (iceweasel) use to have the on the fly spell checking
>> capability in text editing entries. But my lose it in my newly
>> installed lenny.
>>
>> How can I get it back?
>
> Did you check if it is activated?
>
> Edit > Preferences > Advanced > General > Browsing > Check my spelling
> as I type

Thanks for the hint. Hmm... It's there, checked & activated.

Anything else to check? (I have the libgtkspell0 installed).

> (Spell checking works for me with iceweasel 3.0.3-2 on Sid/amd64.)

I'm using 3.0.1-1 on lenny. It works before so the version should not be
a problem.

please help. thanks

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)