Re: how adjust toolbar fonts in iceweasel?

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 04:58:41PM +0200, Nyizsnyik Ferenc wrote:
Keep replies to the list.

> On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 10:33:00 -0400
> "Douglas A. Tutty" <dtutty@vianet.ca> wrote:

> > I think its somewhere in the settings but I can't figure out how to
> > get there.  I thought it was about:settings but that doesn't work.
>
> about:config

Thanks.  That's the page I was remembering but there's no option to
change the tool-bar fonts.

I have two users on my system.  I used to use xfce4 (until I found that
it kept using memory [leak?]).  At that time, each user (dtutty and
dtbrowser for using javascript and flash) had different gtk settings.
Now that I don't have xfce4 installed I still want to change the gtk
settings (which affects how firefox looks).  Yet I can't find an app in
aptitude that does it other than teh xfce4 one but I don't want to
install the whole shebang just for this.

Doug.