wrong hostname on ssh login on host after installing linuxVserver

Hi all,

I've installed vserver a while ago. Recently I realised that the welcome message ssh login _on the host_ gives me shows a hostname of one of the vservers I made _and removed_ during testing. I am really logged into the host (I did check that), and 'hostname' gives me the correct name.

so I get something like

	Debian GNU/Linux (etch/x86_64) lvs-guest.onemanifest.net

instead something like

	Debian GNU/Linux (etch/x86_64) host.onemanifest.net

Where does the ssh login get this hostname from, if not from /etc/ hostname?

Groet,

Peter Teunissen

-- Never argue with idiots; they'll drag you down to their own level and beat you on experience.