iptables LOG

I set iptables rule for logging.

# iptables -I INPUT -m limit --limit 15/minute -j LOG --log-level 4
--log-prefix "firewall: "

It's logging in warning level. And my logs goes to kern.log file. It's
for now, but more over, this logs are flooded into console tty if i'm
without X. How can i set it to not goes into console? And why i have it.
In my /etc/syslog.conf i have standard settings. And only emerg is
logging into everyone. Look at my syslog.conf. What i have to change?

***** syslog.conf *****
auth,authpriv.*                 /var/log/auth.log
*.*;auth,authpriv.none          -/var/log/syslog
daemon.*                        -/var/log/daemon.log
kern.*                          -/var/log/kern.log
lpr.*                           -/var/log/lpr.log
mail.*                          -/var/log/mail.log
user.*                          -/var/log/user.log
mail.info                       -/var/log/mail.info
mail.warn                       -/var/log/mail.warn
mail.err                        /var/log/mail.err
news.crit                       /var/log/news/news.crit
news.err                        /var/log/news/news.err
news.notice                     -/var/log/news/news.notice
*.=debug;\
        auth,authpriv.none;\
        news.none;mail.none     -/var/log/debug
*.=info;*.=notice;*.=warn;\
        auth,authpriv.none;\
        cron,daemon.none;\
        mail,news.none          -/var/log/messages
*.emerg		*
daemon.*;mail.*;\
	news.err;\
	*.=debug;*.=info;\