Re: Howto sign e-mail using PGP (Debian Lennyy Evolution2.22.3.1)?

On Mon, 2008-09-29 at 12:24 -0400, Celejar wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 18:09:24 +0200
> "Joost Kraaijeveld" <J.Kraaijeveld@Askesis.nl> wrote:
> Does signing work properly when the mail isn't passing through MS
> Exchange?  E.g., if you have a local MTA installed on the system, try
> sending mail to yourself without the mail leaving the box, and see if
> it works, or try using a free mail provider.

Sending email through GMail, using the same PGP things I use for
Evolution  BUT USING Icedove/Enigmail works as expected.

Viewing the send mail items does not have a problem either: I guess that
your hint ( to go around the Exchange server in IMAP modus) does the
trick.

Strange.

--
Groeten,