Re: run superkaramba apps on debian sid

On 27 September 2008 20:33:48 Bogdan wrote:

>  I tried installing a plasmoid by compiling it but I'm still not lucky:
Try installing kdebase-workspace-dev  -  this might help. But it didn't
actually work for me =)
Compiled plasmoids in .deb worked fine, but when I try to compile it from
source, I get an error:
CMake Error at /usr/share/kde4/apps/cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake:1054
(message):
  Qt compiled without support for -fvisibility=hidden.  This will break
  plugins and linking of some applications.  Please fix your Qt installation.

Googling was not successful (maybe my fault?), but I found some version of
kde-workspace-dev for Fedora, but nothing for Debian. Please, show me the way
to compile new  fancy plasmoids ;)
As Plasma is still in heavy development, maybe it's worth compiling it from
svn?