Re: no sound in debian 4.0

> Hi i have recently installed debian 4.0 but no sound.

Please supply more information on your hardware e.g. what is the
output of 'lspci | grep -i audio'?

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor
      angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things
      present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor
      any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the
      love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
                      Romans 8:38,39