Re: [OT] skype

Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Anybody use skype with a dialup modem?
>
> Hugo

I have tried to use skype (although on broadband, not modem as is in your
case) before. But for some reason, the calls drop out after some time. If
we reconnect after the call drops out, then there wont be any sound. It was
pretty weird. I did not have time to debug the issue (one computer uses
windows, the other uses debian Etch). So I started using google talk (which
works only in windows BTW) for voice chat.

I don't know if you are having the same issue. Just wanted to share my
experience.

raju
--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi