Re: How to set "print PDF" work (SOLVED)

Hi Roberto,

I got my problem solved as follows;

On browser
http://localhost:631

-> Add Printer ->

Add New Printer
Filling in;
Name: PDF_Printer
Location: Local

-> Continue -> Select "Virtual Printer (PDF Printer)" -> Continue ->
Browse ... ->

File Upload;

/usr/share/ppd/cups-pdf/PostscriptColor.ppd

-> Open

That is all.

Now I can print .pdf files.   The only drawback is I can't add a
filename before clicking "Print".  The file is saved on
/home/user/PDF/__.pdf.

I must change the filename afterwards.

Anyway thanks again for your assistance.

B.R.
Stephen L