Re: [OT] To belgians on this list

On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 05:13:58PM +0000, Jack Malmostoso wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> sorry for the OT content.
> I was walking in Brussels this afternoon and noticed the billboard for a
> film festival that will soon take place in town:
>
> http://www.ellestournent.be/
>
> Doesn't that swirl look familiar?

It's mirrored. And also a bit rotated.

There's a local gift shop near by where I live that that is called
"corners" (in Hebrew), and its logo is a swirl that is exactly like
Debian's , only it is mirrored, and purple. That swirl is that wrapped
in a rectangle shape.

When I asked the owner of the shop how did they come by such a logo, she
told me that this was something a graphics designer chose for her.