Re: howto post configure a debian installation

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 5:46 PM, David Palmer
<davidpalmer@westnet.com.au> wrote:

> I did use it a long time ago.
> Something like "baseconfig?"

Yes, that's what I was forgetting. But as Sven Joachim mentioned,
it is no longer available in Debian... and I don't know any equivalent
command for baseconfig.

The Debian Installation Guide (in "6.2. Components Introduction")
mentions the name of several components of the debian-installer,
among which there is apt-setup. But there is no command called
apt-setup on this minimal Debian system I have here.

Regards,
Santanu Chatterjee