Re: Sunbird server?

Neil a écrit :
On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 9:40 AM, Depo Catcher <depocatcher@gmail.com> wrote:
I use the SunBirds (on Windows/Linux) and my girlfriend uses the gmail
Calendars

Is there any ways to sync the two together?  I might be able to get her to
switch to the SunBirds.

Hi,

Can Sunbird import ICS files? Gcalendar can export to that format in
settings - calendars

Neil

You can try downloading this extention :

named "provider for google calendar", it's working with iceowl 0.8 and the icedove extention (lightning). Then when choosing "subscribe to remote calendar" from iceowl file menu you'll see a google agenda radio button, and a field where you can paste a google cal private address xml feed (to be found in your google cal settings panel).

If choosing to create a new calendar you'll also benefit from a new "google" radio button.

Hope it helps.

Tom