wpa_supplicnt and bluesoket

Hello List,

With the coming kernel (2.6.27) I will be able to use my atheros wireless card (ath9k driver)
on my Black MacBook (amd64 Lenny).

Anyway, meanwhile I realized that the University use the BlueSoket solution ( www.bluesocket.com )
for wireless connection: so I cannot get it work with on Debian. On OS X, it works fine.

The issue is that you have to enter a username and a password through the web browser
before to access to the internet.

For `regular' connection, I use roam wpa_supplicant, it works fine at Office and at Home.
Is there any wpasupplicant workaround ? Is there any Debian way to do so ?
Thanks in advance,
Jerome
--
Jerome BENOIT