dbus-daemon

Hi all!

How is it possible that I have over 30 dbus-daemons running?
Background: This is a headless Debian Stable Box. I have VNC running on it
for working purposes and therefore it's running several weeks. But the
more time it's running, more dbus-daemon processes appear. Currently,
ps wax -u <myusername> | grep dbus-daemon | wc -l gives me a 33 and I'm
sure there not all needed. I'm not even sure where to search how to
prevent them from piling up in the process list.
Any suggestions what do to?

Regards,
Stephan

--

A computer is like an Old Testament god, with a lot of rules and no mercy.
- Joseph Campbell