drag&drop mp3 encoding problem in KDE

Hi all,

I'm running debian testing with the latest KDE (3.5.9) from testing again.
As some of you may know, KDE allows drag and drop mp3 file encoding (among
with ogg, flac, wav, etc) from konqueror. Until recently I was able to use
this function but for approximately one month, I'm unable to use it. KDE
starts to copy the file but when encoding an error window pops up with a
very long message. Since the box cannot be resized, I cannot read all of
the message.

I use debian-multimedia.org repositories for lame and its friends.

Can anybody have some ideas about what might be wrong?

Thanks,

Hakan.