Re: [Fwd: Re: Debian Live Lenny Beta1]

Michal Suchanek wrote:
On 02/09/2008, Jerome BENOIT <jgmbenoit@mailsnare.net> wrote:
Hello,

 note that the keyboard issue is a generic issue for (only first ?) Intel
Mac computer:
 some informations can be grabbed on refit site.
 A simple workaround would be to continue after a small lapse of time.

 Jerome

Yes, this is some bug in the bios emulation in the macs. The timeout
workaround should be mentioned on the wiki already. On some macs
(iMacs?) unplugging and replugging the keyboard seems to help but this
does not work for me on a mini with a USB->PS2 adabtor.

Same here with an intel mini, I originally had the (aluminium) kbd attached via
a powered usb hub, but removing it and attaching it directly to the machine
makes no diference, still I am game to try any patches that anyone can come up with.

--
Martin