passwords in my iceweasel

Hi,

i've changed from etch to lenny, so iceweasel become version 3.01.

I'd like import my passwords from iceweasel/etch to iceweasel/lenny.

Can't find a way to do it and copy .mozilla/etch to ./mozilla/lenny
isn't a solution.

A new .mozilla dir ha sto be created to that version as it must do.

Any help would be very appreciated.

--
mess-mate