remove some soft from openoffice (Live-CD)

Hi,
This just to suggest, if the gnome version for the lenny onlive is to big for 1 CD, I think  the simple solution is to remove the less used and big software for example the  draw or calc of openoffice,   since the user can complete it with the installer if necessary from the debian repository. The important tool like synaptic must remain.
A good live CD, for me,  is not the one which contains a lot of soft, but the one which has a good look & feel, and easy to install and complete. I want to install it and complete it with other software.
In my case I never use openoffice , I use latex/lyx for  office typesetting, I don't ask to it (it is big too), i just need procedure to install it, so apt-get  is enough, synaptic is well, that 's all !!

Thanks for the live CD
good luck

best regards
bela