Re: not installer for live-cd

2008/8/30 abdelkader belahcene <abelahcene@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
> I ve just tried Lenny-live-CD, it ran fine but I can't find an installer
> procedure on HD ?
I suppose we are speaking of the images at:
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/lenny_live_beta1/i386/iso-cd/
Well, there is no installer in this beta version: "* No live-installer
included yet (if you wish to test live-installer
earlier, please build it yourself)." taken from the announcement at:
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.devel.announce/1265

Installer is planned for Beta2 which should get out around September 14:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianLive/Lenny/Todo#Beta2

I also note from this announcement that Gnome and KDE CD images are a
bit too big to fit on a CD.