Trac 0.11 and WebAdmin

Disclaimer: I am a complete newbie wrt. Trac.

I have successfully installed trac_0.11-3 and set it up with
apache2-mpm-prefork _2.2.9-7, so I can connect to
https://localhost/trac and create new tickets nad view the svn source
code in my test project.

I cannot, however, find out how to get the WebAdmin plugin to work.
According to the documentation, the plugin is not needed because it is
included in Trac 0.11, but according to
http://bitten.edgewall.org/ticket/172 it seems that the plugin must be
installed but disabled.  I have tried to install the plugin, but got
caught up in EGG files and easy-install program which tries to
download a (non existing) plugin from net instead of using the
contents of the EGG file.  Generally I am stuck.

Does anybody have better experiences?

Installed packages:

ii  apache2-mpm-prefork         2.2.9-7                     Apache
HTTP Server - traditional non-threaded model
ii  apache2-utils               2.2.9-7                     utility
programs for webservers
ii  apache2.2-common            2.2.9-7                     Apache
HTTP Server common files
ii  libapache2-mod-python       3.3.1-5
Python-embedding module for Apache 2
ii  libapache2-mod-wsgi         2.1-2                       Python
WSGI adapter module for Apache
ii  libapache2-svn              1.5.1dfsg1-1                Subversion
server modules for Apache
ii  python                               2.5.2-2
An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
ii  python-genshi                        0.5.0-1
Python XML-based template engine
ii  python-pygments                      0.10-1
syntax highlighting package written in Python
ii  python-subversion                    1.5.1dfsg1-1
Python bindings for Subversion
ii  python-support                       0.8.4
automated rebuilding support for Python modules

Cheers,
--
 Jens Peter Secher.
_DD6A 05B0 174E BFB2 D4D9 B52E 0EE5 978A FE63 E8A1 jpsecher gmail com_.