Re: console font corruption after exiting xorg

More like a me too, but just a little bit for me. Once in a while, one
of the letters have missing part. Like the 'f' have some part missing,
or the 'n'. For me rebooting seems to fix it. I had almost the feeling
a developper was making some kind of joke. I have a i945GZ chipset, so
no proprietary video driver.

Of course, my problem is much less than yours, usually just one
character with misssing part (like all the 'f' or all the 'n' on the
screen.). It made me wonder if my video ram for fonts have a problem.
But now I guess there is an other problem.