Re: There is a Debian village in lebanon

Jabka Atu <mashrom.head@gmail.com>:
>  I found a note about Debian Village
>  (http://bsh83.blogspot.com/2008/08/debian-village-kfardebian.html) ,
>  I wonder if there are Debian users ..

Are you trolling for comments re: your web design skills?

"gooling" is generally spelled with two "g"s.  Proof reading would
have turned that up, as PR-ing the rest will uncover others.  I
understand English isn't your first language, but you're publishing.
There's plenty of translators and spellcheckers out there to help.
I run dictd from inetd.  :-)

I'm glad Lebanon knows about FLOSS.  Good for you!  Welcome to the
party.