eximstats - overall message count, including cco

I have an application which have sent about 300 mails today, having each one five CCO addresses. But eximstats shows only 300 mails in "Top 50 sending hosts by message count" section. Is eximstats ignoring CCO fields? "Deliveries per hour" section seams to do not care about CCOs too.

What I want is have an idea of how many mails per hour my exim setup is sending to smarthost. I'm using bluehost as smarthost, which imposes a 500 mail per hour limit, including CCOs.