Re: Cannot read partition table on disk.

Shachar Or wrote:
On Monday 25 August 2008 22:46, Ben Olive wrote:
No, I haven't. What should I look for there? I didn't change anything
between
debian and ubuntu but ubuntu saw it as SCSI automatically.

Look for anything that may be related... Such as making IDE look like SATA (although I've only seen the opposite).
--Ben Olive