[OT] racktables alternative? (Server Management)

Hello,

I'm looking for tools to manage the space we use in our racks and
different locations. currently I only found racktables.org but that
seems quite limited (currently not packaged hence the upstream link).

What I'd like to have would be something that more or less (the more
the better) let's me keep an inventory of all the hardware (plus if it
includes components of the each of the hardware nodes). And also let's
me keep track of the virtualized instances in hardware that are
available (and possibly are shuffled around between hardware hosts).

Any hints?

thanks
martin

--
http://www.xing.com/profile/Martin_Marcher

You are not free to read this message,
by doing so, you have violated my licence
and are required to urinate publicly. Thank you.