Re: How to download online videos?

Hi again

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 6:52 PM, Michael Marsh
<michael.a.marsh@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 1:45 PM, Rodolfo Medina
> <rodolfo.medina@gmail.com> wrote:
>> All the videos that can be viewed online but cannot be downloaded normally.
>> The problem arose with a particular .flv video I wanted to download from a web
>> site.  I managed to download it with MS-Windows RealPlayer, from the Windows
>> partition I have on my hard disk.

Well, firefox/iceweasel has a lot of plugins that handle .flv (and
also other extension) video download.
I.e. :
Fast Video Download
Magic's video Downloader
and so on...

And that's the better way.

If you aim to download from platform like Veoh or NinjaVideo, instead,
 there's  a python script that can help you :
http://code.google.com/p/veohproxy/

..and so on.

As you see, there are a lot of solutions...

Hope this helps you