Re: Restore mouse right button copy / paste

Thanks Kent. After disk was full, it seems that the machine was
crashed and many things mysteriously lost. The gpm was some how lost
as well. I have to say it is the first time I see the disk was
mysteriously full and many files were lost in Debian. My clearup was
only deleted some unused files. I didn't do any uninstallations. Not
sure what was happned and if it was caused by virus?

Anyway, after reinstall the gpm, it is back.

Thank you.

Jim