Re: need help with cc

Ron Johnson wrote:
On 08/23/08 02:18, Rich Healey wrote:

Ron Johnson wrote:
On 08/22/08 23:04, Daniel Watkins wrote:

If you get a segmentation fault, that suggests that the code being
compiled is faulty.
Blame the compiler????  That's a CompSci 101 mistake.

Erm.. I believe he was blaming the coder :P

Then why didn't he just say that?  "Segfault means you wrote buggy code."

I thought that's what he said, just in different words:
"the code being compiled is faulty" = "you wrote buggy code".

--
Kent West                           <")))><