Re: Canada dictionary in OOo in Debian?

On 08/21/08 13:48, H.S. wrote:
Hello,

In Debian Lenny, I have my locate set as en_CA.UTF-8. However, when I
use OpenOffice.Org, on US American dictionary seems to be used. If I
select the language to be EN_CA from the Tools->Language menu, the
dictionary does not work.

So, how do I get the the Canadian dictionary to work OOo in Debian Lenny?

I have these installed:
$> dpkg -l *myspell* | grep ^i
ii  libmyspell3c2  1:3.1-18       MySpell spellchecking library
ii  myspell-en-gb  1:2.4.0-2      English_british dictionary for myspell
ii  myspell-en-us  1:2.4.0-2      English_american dictionary for myspell

They're trying to tell you something...

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA