Keyboard suddenly stops responding

Hello

I have a random, but always annoying problem.
During the work on computer the keyboard suddenly stops responding just in the application I'm currently using. The application continues working if I use mouse and menus, but I'm unable to enter any text or use any keyboard shortcut. After I restart the application the keyboard works normal again. Some day this never happens, some day I have to restart application(s) every 10 minutes which is very disturbing and annoying. I can Alt+Tab out of the application, I can close it with Alt+F4, I can use keyboard normally in all other applications opened on my desktop. Usually this happens in Iceweasel, since I use it most, but it happens also in Kate, Quanta, OO and others. I'm using Etch with 2.6.18-6-k7 kernel

Please help!!

Regards,
Mitja