RE: copying ms-windows

> From: news [mailto:news@ger.gmane.org] On Behalf Of Pol
> Subject: copying ms-windows
>
> I am planning to change my hard disk, where linux will be
re-installed.
> I would like to move my ms-windows/xp bootable partition to the new
disk,
> without re-installing.  Is that possible?
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thank you
> --
> Pol

To clone a Windows partition I would look into tools like Norton Ghost
(paid), or partimage (Open Source).

I really like partimage for cloning partitions and I know for a fact
that it works with Windows and Linux. Partimage has been installed on
KNOPPIX since the early days, so any new KNOPPIX disc should work for
you.

Good luck. Have Fun.

~S~