Automated downloads for duplicate laptops

I'm trying to set up five (5) laptops for classroom use with limited menu options and specific programs that I use in my special ed classroom. I have numerous packages that I would like to automate the downloads (instead of picking and clicking), to the tune of about 850M worth.

Any way to do this quicker/easier than pointing and clicking for every computer?

Note: I am using Ubuntu for the laptops, but I run Etch on my home machine doing the configuring.