Re: Which new packages?

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 07:41:13AM -0700, Daniel Burrows wrote:

> > This is on testing. But I suspect the same will be true for sid.
>
> $ aptitude search '?new'
>
>   ...although if you've never examined the list of new packages before,
> you might find that there are rather a lot.  Run "aptitude forget-new"
> if you want to empty the list.

Thanks.  I only read your last paragraph after I was dissapointed with

$ aptitude search '?new' | wc -l
9065
$ aptitude search ~N | wc -l
9065

So now I know.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace,
      that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in
      time of need."           Hebrews 4:16