Re: recording and streaming in the same time, and then mixing - soundstudio app?

Robin <rc.rattusrattus@googlemail.com> writes:

> 2008/8/11 Robin <rc.rattusrattus@googlemail.com>:

>>> I have installed these:
>>>
>>> aptitude search jack
>>> i A jackd
>>>
>>> aptitude search pulseaudio
>>> i   pulseaudio
>>>
>>> Audacity still can't works when I run audacious. :(

>> I'm using version 1.3.5-beta and going to Edit/Preferences/Audio I/O -
>> Playback Device, I have a choice of Alsa:default or Alsa:dmix. If you
>> select dmix does that help?

I'm using audacity version and at Edit/Preferences/Audio I/O -
Playback Device I have only /dev/dsp

> Alternatively use /usr/bin/jacklaunch audacity
> Jacklaunch is in the libjackasyn0 package.

jacklaunch audacity

start audacity, but still can't to works audacity together with
audacious.

Maybe I should to use ecasound for this purpose? Can I use ecasound
for this task?

--
Regards, Paul Csanyi