Re: locale errors

El lun, 11-08-2008 a las 23:29 -0400, Zach Uram escribió:
> Hi,
>
> I'm running Debian 4.0, getting these errors almost everytime install
> a package. Anyone know what I must do to fix this?

dpkg-reconfigure locales

Make sure your locale is installed and set as default. You might also
want to set all locale-related environment variables (LANG, LANGUAGE,
LC_*) in /etc/default/locale.

--
Gabriel Parrondo
GNU/Linux User #404138

"The only difference between theory and practice is that, in theory,
there's no difference between theory and practice."