RE: ftp.au.debian.org down?

> Does anyone else have problems when trying to connect to
> ftp.au.debian.org.
> I can't even ping it however, I can ping the Us one ftp.us.debian.org.

Me too. It doesn't appear to be reachable via IPv4 or IPv6.

> If the server is down, could a debian developer fix it if possible?

ftp.debian.org.au is a cname for mirror.linux.org.au. I don't think
Debian developers are directly responsible for it. I'd be reasonably
confident that if something is going to be done about it on a Sunday
night, it's probably already being done :)

One of the advantages of mirrors is that there are so many to choose
from!

James