Re: chkrootkit infected ports 2881

On Mon, 2008-08-04 at 14:52 +0100, Adam Hardy wrote:

> Yes, you are right, and I have been too slack to get around to changing it. I am
> looking at installing tripwire (after a fresh install) to be able to check up
> what is going on after the fact.

If you have more than one machine, you might consider talking to
Tripwire, Inc. about getting Tripwire Enterprise.  The open edition
isn't bad for a few machines and a small number of users, but if you
really need to track changes made by many administrators on many
machines, Tripwire Enterprise is going to be better suited.

--
Paul Johnson
baloo@ursine.ca