Re: Debian upgrade breaks djb stuff

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 1:10 AM, Michael Sierchio
<ducatista@camber-thrust.net> wrote:

> It's a bug in DJB's code.  `man errno`

If it were a bug in your brain, your altered neurology would see
things differently, and, perhaps, correctly. Do you have a bug in your
brain?

HEY! Apropos of nothing at all, did everyone see where THAT GENIUS rms
said, and I quote, "I am not a supporter of Linux . . ."?
http://allium.zgp.org/pipermail/linux-elitists/2008-July/012546.html

The fever swamp is heating up!

Have at it lads.

--
No no no, my fish's name is Eric, Eric the fish. He's an halibut. I am
not a looney! Why should I be tarred with the epithet looney merely