Basic info for the starting up of a server

Hello,

I'm a new user of debian and I'd like to ask you some advices to configure
and start up a small linux server,
In particular, I'd like to integrate a firewall that will protect the
internal LAN with the rest of the internet, a DHCP server, a samba server
and a mail server.
the server is situated inside my house and I can reach it with one static ip
address from the LAN
and with one DynDns name from internet.
I'd like also to know how to configure a mail server with some accoutns that
I can reach
with the dyndns name.
Could you suggest me some good material to read?
and then, Could you indicate me if there are good system to administer
and configure the server with a web interface?
I heard something about webmin but I don't know if it's the best one.
Thank you in advance for all information
regards, Sauro