Re: your mail

M. Piscaer schreef:
Hi,

I have problems sending emails to this list. I tryed it several times but they dont reach the destination.

Regards,

M. Piscaer
--
Digidiensten

michiel@digidiensten.nl
Tel: +31 77 7501700
Fax: +31 77 7501701

Hi,

First of all, thank you for giving an good reaction. In the feature i will use an subject. I did forgot to fill it out.

I looked in the source of the email, at the SPAM header, so that i can see whats going wrong. Most of the failures that i saw are corrected. For the sloppy MTU i use, i will contact the creators for it, in the meanwille i try to use an another client. Also i have subscript for the whitelist@lists.debian.org.

I hope that next time my message will go thru.

Thank you

Regards,

Michiel Piscaer