Problems in Network printing of pdf

Hi all

My wife's machine (Etch) is a client to the print server (on my Lenny machine). Using CUPS, the correct address for the printer from her machine is: ipp://valhalla.org:631/printers/EPSON

However, when I go to print a pdf document using acroread (the latest version for Etch), the settings default to: lpr -P EPSON@valhalla -o Resolution=360x361dpi -o PageSize=A4

Clearly, this is incorrect, but there seems to be no facility in which to change this address. Consequently, no pdf can print from her Etch machine. All other file types print just fine, and I can print pdf from my machine just fine too.

The error then is in the address that acroread has defaulted to reach the printer, which I am unable to change. The printer is set as the system default.

Any ideas on this?

Andy