Re: [OT] Move IMAP Mail

Rich Healey escreveu:
I have a quick question, I just got an iPhone, and want to hook against
my gmail account, but as it stands i need to have thunderbird running to
filter all my mail so i don't get all my listmail in my inbox on my phone.

Gmail's filters/labels don't work.. they just label it and leave it in
my inbox.

Select also the "archive" option in the filter, and it will remove the mails from the Inbox.

My question is, if I set up getmail + procmail, will the changes filter
back to the server?

No, because getmail will retrieve your e-mails and procmail will only deal with the local copy.

Is there a better way to do this?

The solution above should do the trick.