Re: Poor rendering of pages using IceWeasel 3.0

andy wrote:
Hi

I have been finding that graphics and text are being rendered very poorly using IceWeasel 3.0. Is there a way I can fix this? I have checked through the options, etc., in IW but find nothing relevant.

I am using an up-to-date Lenny machine.

Thanks

Andy

Ron

Sorry for not getting back sooner.

No I am not using an ATi card - rather a nVidia GeForce 8500. Before the IW3.0 upgrade, pages rendered fine. Now the images are "fuzzy" and the text looks a bit scratchy. This seems to be on most pages I browse to.

Having reviewed previous posts here on this topic I cannot find anything really that helps, and since it is since the upgrade, I am wont to suspect that IW3.0 is the culprit rather than any hardware issues on my side.

Andy